Saturday, August 8, 2009

Break Free!

Silent doesn't neccessarily mean golden..

Hari ini dalam sejarah!



A week ago is the most silent and bored holiday i ever had.. It's just happen due to the command of the Health department to close the campus for 1 week in order to curb down the spread of the influenza like ilness.. Iniatialy, i was planned to go back, but since the fear of the virus due to my low immunity, and the exorbitant airplane tickets the intention is cancelled.. Better! Save more bucks and also better for my health... But being a week in UTP without any access to outside world (beside the phone and the internet connection) the boredom really made us mad... It's made me think agaian about my decision.. few time i ask, am i regret? But it isn't so bad! After the killing jail period is over, me and my buddies went out to Ipoh for an outing.Blowing out the boreness really make a relief and giving me a such of motivation.
It is on Thursday or weekday! What a very nice time, people are very few, so the place is isn'tcrowded... There is only a short que for tickets and we din't need to rush-over just to catch the new higlited movie! G.I Joe...




While waiting... Utilizing my skinny long hand to take a shot... Jason, where and what are you looking at??





Beside of cinema, this is also a right and a nice time for shopping! I was looking around in a DVD shop when suddenly i found a DVD of my anime characters are team up to solve the mystery and fight the vicious crime! Lupin The 3rd and Detective Conan!

Lupin Vs. Conan The Movie!






Hmm... ok it's time to watch G.I Joe... What a fantastic storyline and C.G.I technology that being used! This fantastic story has drop down my personal ranking movie of the year at this time, Tranformer should become number 2 now! To further criticize: Pro's: Creative and nice story line, Hi-tech and nice CGI, and lastly full of action! Con's: Why using my name (Rex>>Count) for the main antagonist character! *Sigh*







Owh, beside that, i did went to the MPH in order to hunt for a new mag! But suprisingly, i found this book....





Ha..ha.. ancaman a.k.a Threat?More.... ump, i have no comment...






Ok, relek lah.... don't need to bother about it. This is Malaysia.. So I just pick up a copy of my favourite magazine




But the urgent, or the main intention in this outing is to have a nice food after the whole week we are force feeding ourself with the unutritious campus' foods or instant noodles.. So, i suggest the next destination is Bercham! The Ipoh's foods heaven! Without knowing particularly the nice eateries over there, we just take a random stop in one of the reastaurant..... The result is awesome! Smile.. while enduring the eating lust!



Believe it or not? It is for RM35!!!


Nice Aroma!


Tada!!!!! Reaped out!


Ooopssss... it seems i forgot something... i bought a powerful thirts quenching fluid!



TUBORG!!!!




Ending the trip, we decided to shout and sing, a therapy relief for those who are depress...




My roomie and his lover.. Duet!

Romeo feeling.. singing a jiwa2 song lol....




Nasib baik tidak hujan ha..ha!! This is one of the nicest outing i ever had in UTP.....
















































2 comments:

  1. Ada blog pula ko ni.. Haha! Ba.. link me up. vanessakaysuinggi.blogspot.com. Sa nda simpan dlm facebook sbab mo keep low profile. Simpan la chatbox ka dlm blog ko ni ;) keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry, 1 abad sudah sia x kc maintain blog sia.. baru sia nampak comment ko! Bah, sia kasi link up sekarang juga!! XD

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My full name is Rex Alvin Francis, a native Dusun hail from the North Borneo. A small town boy with a big city dream, I am very passionate passion.

Followers