Sunday, February 14, 2010

Back again..

Explicit and Amusing South Park....




It's been a centuries left after my last post.. i'm so lazy to update this lousy blog maybe because most of my times are being fulfilled with my campus activities or you just can assume that i'm a lazy bump in terms of thinking and writing on what i want to post...

Hmm... i think it is more that 5 months since my last post.. so many things are happening. If you notice in my last post i did mentioned about taking my medications which i really hate!! I would like to say that now i'm so happy to announce that my 10 months medication is already stop!! Woohoo!

Oh, by the way, Wishing you a happy and a prosperous Chinese New Year! And happy St. Valentine's day! just now i went to St. Michael Church, uniquely this year they give Ang Pau to those who attend the sunset mass! Thank You XD!!!! About Valentine's Day? Of course a lonely Valentine as usual..

Ump.. so still waiting.. next 2 days of CNY break.. what i want to do?? Beside of my training and ass-singments...

And also the new post for this lovely lousy blog..


That's all for now...

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My full name is Rex Alvin Francis, a native Dusun hail from the North Borneo. A small town boy with a big city dream, I am very passionate passion.

Followers