Thursday, July 30, 2009

La renaissance..

After being a centuries i din't update my blog, Walla! then i come again. A feeling of rebirth has arousing in myself, feeling so fresh! To be honest i the beginning of this semester is very distinct compare to those that happen before.. I dont know, maybe the 4 months of long break has refresh and defragmanting my mind. Feeling very free, fresh, and very alert are among those emotion that embedded in myself around this two weeks.. ha..ha very articulate konon.. but there is the up and down to be younger in terms of my study, the pros' is (not prostat ok!) the emotion that i mention just now, more peace inside the class, and the active fellas that are always answering the lectures question and sharing the idea among ourselves, so i din't feel so lonely and i'm very comfortable with it, and of course there is a vice versa, which is i need to form my own group..., beside that i miss my wacky classmate and the jovial fellas, oh ya, forgot, this batch is not bad, i can "cuci mata" (don't miss understood, im not pervert ok!) ha..ha.. But the most important, i gratefull that i can adapt the surrounding in a very fast period, beside that friends are always beside me. Hallelujah! Hope this warm and peacefull athmosphere will be cherish and maintain forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My full name is Rex Alvin Francis, a native Dusun hail from the North Borneo. A small town boy with a big city dream, I am very passionate passion.

Followers